Recruitment and Current Vacancies
- The Care Forum currently employs 35 staff and has a team of approximately 30 volunteer advocates
- We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
- Our office space at The Vassall Centre, Fishponds, Bristol is free from barriers and fully accessible for disabled people.
- We have a No Smoking policy.
- Annual Leave entitlement is 30 days per annum pro rata plus public and statutory holidays pro rata.
- Employees are eligible to join a pension scheme to which the employer contributes 6% of annual pay.
- Our permanent posts are on a grading, which includes annual increments. Applicants taking up jobs at The Care Forum normally start at the bottom of the grade.
- A lieu time system is in operation at The Care Forum. Overtime is not payable.
- The Care Forum currently uses Microsoft Office 2007
To save the Charity's costs only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community and are committed to supporting individuals with health and disability issues. Our offices in Fishponds are free from barriers and fully accessible
Are you looking for a volunteering opportunity? If so The Care Forum currently offers a variety of volunteering roles. Our roles range from supporting people to integrate into their community through our New Routes project, to helping update our Well Aware database along with working as a volunteer advocate helping people speak up.
These roles are the perfect opportunity to develop you skills, meet new people and boost your CV all whilst helping someone. We will provide you with the relevant training and ongoing support and can cover reasonable expenses. If you are interested in any of these roles or would like further information then please contact our volunteer coordinator on 0117 9589 306 or have a look at the relevant web pages.
Please download details for the role you are interested in or, for more information on the individual departments, use the link via the department name above.